The Chained Cairn Wallet
- full grain leather
- 100% wool Scottish-made tartan lining
- hand stitched with waxed braided thread
- six card slots & internal bill pocket
- high-quality brass hardware
- dimensions folded: 4" x 3"
This version of the Cairn wallet has a snap closure and belt chain.
A tartan lining is optional. I use quality Strome 16oz heavy weight tartan fabric by Locharron of Scotland, made from 100% woven wool. It is considered by many to be the best kilting fabric in Scotland and is the tartan of choice for many kiltmakers and pipe bands worldwide. If you want something made with a specific tartan, such as your family clan tartan, I require a couple of additional weeks to bring it in. The cost of my products with specific tartans is higher due to the cost of the fabric and shipping.